Lightning HackSprint May 2020
Hi everybody ... so with all the changed situation, we will do an online "Lightning Hacksprint" instead of the usual "Lightning Hackday". It will be a smaller event, putting more focus on contributing to already existing Lightning Network projects. It's mostly coding, but also testing and media documentation (e.g. tutorials, moderated discussions, etc.) is very welcome.
This Wiki was created to collect all important information around the event and for the later documentation of outcomes. Feel free to create your own project subpage. At the moment, editing is restricted until the weekend. Please reach out via Fulmo-Mattermost, if you like to add content early.
Saturday/Sunday, April 4th/5th 2020
- Warm-Up Saturday 11am (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
- Kick-Off Saturday 1pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
- Wrap-Up Sunday 8pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
Tools & Links
These are the tools we will use during the HackSprint:
- Fulmo-Mattermost a OpenSource Slack for group chats & basic coordination
- Fulmo-Jitsi for group video chats if you need a room to exchange in person.
- GitHub-Project Pages where you can find all the Challenges you can join/help on during the HackSprint.
Call for Challenges
If you have a lightning project feel free to make it part of this Lightning Hacksprint. Give us a short message (on our Fulmo-Mattermost or Twitter) with the link to your Github-Repo and start putting the label "hackathon" (yellow) next to issues you like people to join/help for the weekend.
See the list of Challenges so far.
If you would like to incentivize someone to work on a specific challenge, you can put up a bounty. It should be clear under what conditions a bounty is granted, otherwise just be creative!
See the list of bounties so far.
More info is coming very soon ...