Lightning HackSprint May 2020
Hi everybody ... so with all the changed situation, we will do a online "Lightning Hacksprint" instead of a usual "Lightning Hackday". It will be a smaller event, putting more focus on contributing to lightning projects. Its mostly coding, but also testing & media documentation (tutorials, moderated discussions, etc) is very welcome.
This Wiki is there to collect all important information around the event & for later documentation of outcomes. Feel free to create your project sub pages. At the moment editing is restricted until the weekend. Please reach out via Fulmo-Mattermost, if you like to add content early.
Sat & Sun 4/5. April 2020
- Warm-Up Saturday 11am (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
- Kick-Off Saturday 1pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
- Wrap-Up Sunday 8pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
Tools & Links
These are the tools we will use during the HackSprint:
- Fulmo-Mattermost a OpenSource Slack for group chats & basic coordination
- Fulmo-Jitsi for group video chats if you need a room to exchange in person.
- GitHub-Project Pages where you can find all the Challenges you can join/help on dring the HackSprint.
Call for Challenges
If you have a lightning project feel free to make it part of this Lightning Hacksprint. Give us a short message (on our Fulmo-Mattermost or Twitter) with the link to your Github-Repo and start putting the label "hackathon" (yellow) next to issues you like people to join/help for the weekend.
See the list of Challenges so far.
More info is coming very soon ...