Lightning HackSprint May 2020
Sat & Sun 4/5. April 2020
- Warum-Up Saturday 11am (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
- Kick-Off Saturday 1pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
- Wrap-Up Sunday 8pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime)
Hi everybody ... so with all the changed situation, we will do a online "Lightning Hacksprint" instead of a usual "Lightning Hackday".
It will be a smaller event, putting more focus on contributing to lightning projects. Its mostly coding, but also testing & media documentation (tutorials, moderated discussions, etc) is very welcome.
This Wiki is there to collect all important iformation around the event and for documentation. Feel free to create your project sub pages. At the moment editing is restricted until the weekend. Please reach out via Fulmo-Mattermost, if you like to add content early.
These are the tools we will use during the HackSprint:
- Fulmo-Mattermost a OpenSource Slack for group chats & basic coordination
- Fulmo-Jitsi for group video chats if you need a room to exchange in person.
- GitHub-Project Pages where you can find all the Challenges you can join/hlp on dring the HackSprint.
Call for Challenges
If you have a lightning project feel free to make it part of this Lightning Hacksprint. Give us a short message (on our Fulmo-Mattermost or Twitter) with the link to your Github-Repo and start putting the label "hackathon" (yellow) next to issues you like people to join/help for the weekend.
More info is coming very soon ...