Lightning HackSprint December 2020
This wiki.fulmo.org was created to collect all important information around the event and for the later documentation of outcomes.
To spice up your holiday time between Christmas & New Years we will do our 4th Lightning Hacksprint this time as a 3 day event from 27th to 29th of december. Its an online event aimed at improving & experimenting on the Bitcoin Lightning Network. Following the spirit of the "Bitcoin Lightning Network Hackday", the focus will be on contributing to already existing open source Lightning Network projects. It's mostly coding, but also testing and media documentation (e.g. tutorials, moderated discussions, etc.) is very welcome.
Basic Timetable 📋
December 27th Sun - 29th Thue (3 days)
- Warm-Up Sunday 27th 5pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime) - Join the Jitsi call! 📞
- Kick-Off Sunday 27th 6pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime) - Livestream on YouTube 📺
- Wrap-Up Tuesday 29th 6pm (BerlinTime - see your LocalTime) - Livestream on YouTube 📺
▶️ Check out the Self-organized Sessions to see more times!
Tools & Links
These are the tools we will use during the HackSprint:
- Fulmo-Mattermost a OpenSource Slack for group chats & basic coordination during the HackSprint
- Fulmo-Jitsi setup a video chat room for your project or session. You can share your screen and also stream to YouTube if needed.
- This wiki.fulmo.org to document this event and the outcomes of your projects.
You can edit the sub-sections of this wiki if you create a new user and then pay a small amount of satohis to gain edit-rights at our new lightning Spam-Protection PlugIn (thx 2 pseudozach).
Challenges are the main focus of the Lighting Hacksprint - pick a project you find interesting and help on their challenges.
See the list of Challenges and join the projects chatroom to get started. You can freely spectate, join or leave one or multiple challenges - there are no strict rules.
If you would like to incentivize someone to deliver on a specific challenge, you can put up a bounty. It should be clear under what conditions a bounty is granted, otherwise just be creative!
See the list of Bounties so far.
The hacksprint days are ours to discuss, show & tell - check out or add Self-organized Sessions around the HackSprint.