Announcement: We have Bitrefill API keys for you to hack with .. ask us before (twitter: @fulmolightning) or at the lightninghackday #3.
2nd Announcement: We have access to a Bitcoin-ATM by General Bytes including online support. We will only move it to the venue if requested though. Please contact (twitter: @fulmolightning)
This is the brainstorm area. Get inspiration on what to hack.
- Lightning Hardware Wallet The team of Shift Cryptosecurity helps you get started
- Satoshis.place Scripts for your RaspiBlitz
- LightningVoting One Node One Vote
- Bookeeping integration
- NFC & POS Terminal
- Improve Routing & Network (in particular topology creation)
- Lightning Refill Service
- BitHyve Proof of Concept for LApp - P2P Commerce on Lightning.
- RaspiBlitz Improvements your ideas and needs for the RaspiBlitz
- HodlService Imagine a child is born and you want to give 1 BTC which can only be spend in 18 year.
- Lightning Lottery Every participant buys a lottery ticket, winner wins an Amazon voucher from Bitrefill.
- Candy Dispenser The Candy Dispenser now has an integrated RaspberryPi Zero W in it. Let's build an app to set it up through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and make the Lightning Node managable through the app.
Add your own ideas by editing the page.
Hack on a challenge - get a bounty.
- Zap iOS Wallet with RaspberryPi Zero Backend - dont wait for Watchtowers
- RaspiBlitz ePaper Display - improve the RaspiBlitz status display script
- SatoshiFlut - combine Pixelflut LED Displays with satoshis.place
- SatoshiRain - a DogeRain app on Lightning network
- Non-Custodial Web Wallet - for content webs 1
- Pay per Click - enabling usable rapid microtransaction 2
- P2mP Transactions - for crowdsourced content 3
- Chase lost satoshis (454321 Satoshi / #numberOfParticipants)
- GloBee Lightning Challenge - Create your own app to accept a lightning transaction using GloBee
Want to create a bounty? Edit the page and call us on twitter @fulmolightning
Projects people worked and working on during the Hackday:
- [RaspiBlitz]- Run your own Lightning Node on a RaspberryPi
- [SweetBit] - A Bitcoin/Lightning-based candy dispenser.
- Lightning ATM
- [402 demo] Lightning Network payments in the Web Browser - make 402 as easy as a 401 basic authentication dialog (work in progress!)
- BeadNet - A visualising library for payment channels where payments move like beads on a string within a channel.
- Armbian Bitcoin Core - Run Bitcoin Core (and c-lightning) on any Pi using Armbian (I brought an Orange Pi)
- lnplays.com - play Pokémon over the Bitcoin Lightning Network
- donnercraft - Minecraft Server plugin with lightning support
- Faces of Lightning - Photobox to pay for & tweet your digital polaroid souvenir
- Ride The Lightning - RTL, a Web UI for LND node
Edit wiki page to add your project - even if its just a link to your GitHub.